Sun, Sand and Romance - 3 Islands - Save $1400!
This 10-day air-inclusive escape takes you to French Polynesia’s most popular islands. Enjoy a short stop in Papeete, located on Tahiti itself, home to chic yet laid-back cafes, restaurants and world-class shopping. Continue to Moorea for a more authentic Polynesian experience. The hiking trails on this mountainous island are a haven for nature lovers and a hike to Belvedere lookout is a must. Your last stop is Bora Bora, a volcanic atoll surrounded by a natural lagoon, all protected by a coral reef. The snorkelling here is as spectacular as you’d imagine, but if that’s too much activity, simply immerse yourself in crystal blue waters, with temperatures never straying far from the mid 80s. However you choose to indulge, Bora Bora is the ultimate tropical paradise, and a superb end to your South Sea Islands adventure. Return to Papeete for your flight back to North America.
- 1 night at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Garden View Room
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Beachfront Suite Bungalow
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Overwater Lagoon Junior Suite Bungalow
- All airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling
- Full breakfast daily on all islands
- Inter-Island flights on Air Tahiti, the domestic airline of Tahiti and her islands
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with fresh flower lei
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui, the award winning international airline of Tahiti
- Honeymooners: French Champagne, welcome gift and tropical flower arrangement
- Ask for special offer 276307
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) Prices are “from”, per person, twin share, for low season travel April or May 2017 and 01 November - 31 March 2018 in economy class on Air Tahiti Nui and partner airlines where required. If travelling in high season, 1 June to 31 October 2017 the package price is $4459 per person. Any travel from 12 December to 11 January (festive season) will incur a seasonal airfare surcharge. City Tax of approximately $2 per person per night is not included and payable in destination. For many packages an advance purchase of 60 – 150 days is required. All packages can be re-quoted if you are not eligible for an advance purchase discount - there are many great discounts that can still be applied. If you can’t see pricing for your preferred dates or departure city, please inquire for pricing, IslandsEscapes will be pleased to provide you with a personalized quote. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change and availability, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible to secure the best pricing.