Tahiti - Bora Bora - Rangiroa- Fakarava
If you have always dreamt of discovering the underwater environment of French Polynesia, this vacation has been made for you. Your first dive will take place in fancy Bora Bora. Then you will follow up your dream in Rangiroa, named the “Big Sky” in the Puamotu language. If you have always wanted to dive there, here is the opportunity! The waters of the Island are abundant with sea life which congregates near the Avarotu Pass, famous for its manta rays, and the Tiputa Pass, also known as "100 Shark Pass". Your last but not least stop over will be Fakarava, internationally known for its diving spots... It is no doubt you will have stories to tell after such a trip!
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Interisland transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 1 night at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Standard Room with American Breakfast offered
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Beach Bungalow with American Breakfast
- 3 nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa in a Beach Bungalow with Half Board
- 3 nights at the Havaiki Pearl Lodge in a Beach Bungalow with Half Board
- 2 x 10 Dive Inter-islands package
- Ask for special offer PLUS05
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
This package does not include : -City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night -Meals not appearing on the program -Tips -Travel insurance *Price per person, based on double occupancy *Rate for a stay between 01/11/17 and 12/11/17 booked minimum 90 days prior to departure