Paul Gauguin Cruises
7-Night Two-Week Sale
Save up to $4,850 per person on select sailings with included airfare!
Savings are in bloom at Paul Gauguin Cruises! Save up to $4,850 per person on select voyages to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Seas aboard the deluxe m/s Paul Gauguin. And while you cruise, you’ll discover why readers voted us the “#1 Midsize-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2016. Hurry! You must book by March 25, 2017, to take advantage of this limited-time offer. TAHITI & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS (7 NIGHTS) September 23, 30, 2017 from only $4,745 October 28, 2017 from only $4,145 November 4, 2017 from only $3,945 Visit www.pgcruises.com/march-2017-sale for additional sailings! Airfare packages from Los Angeles are available at an additional cost. Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific,The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser's dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccesible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gauguines and Gauguins - local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
- 7 nights Aboard Paul Gauguin Cruises in a Stateroom of your choice
- Included Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles
- A Paul Gauguin Cruises exclusive: A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana off the coast of Taha'a featuring barbecue, full bar, snorkeling, watersports, and Polynesian activities
- Complimentary use of our exclusive, private white sand beach in Bora Bora with volleyball, snorkeling and bar service
- All onboard meals from all three dining venues
- All beverages including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Watersports Marina with kayaking, paddle boarding, and windsurfing
- All onboard entertainment by Les Gauguines, our very own Polynesian hostesses
- All onboard gratuities included
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- In-suite bar setup and butler service in categories B and above
- Spacious, all-oceanview suites and staterooms, nearly 70% with balconies
- Ask for special offer 2WEEK
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) All fares are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy in lowest stateroom category, and reflect promotional savings, are for new bookings only, are subject to availability, and must be booked by March 25, 2017. Offer may be combined with applicable 3rd guest in stateroom offer and applicable past guest savings but may not be combinable with other offers. Port, security, and handling charges of $129-$260 per person are additional. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details. Ship’s registry: Bahamas. From Travel+Leisure Magazine, August 2016 ©2016 Time Inc. Affluent Media. Used under license. Travel + Leisure and Time Inc. Affluent Media are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Paul Gauguin Cruises.